- Special Needs Law Center of Maurer & Gardner Family Support Award
- March 28 – Ventures Roadmap to Success Resource Fair
- March 7 – The Disability Advocacy Mini-Conference
- February 28 – Workshop on Wills, Special Needs Trusts, and Conservatorships
- February 19 – Conservatorships AND Alternatives to Conservatorships
James E. “Ed” Maurer and Cynthia E. “Cindy” Gardner formed the Special Needs Law Center, (Maurer & Gardner, PLLC), to serve families of individuals with disabilities all across the State of Tennessee. Our firm has grown to include clients in every one of the 95 counties in Tennessee.
Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience. The experience we have gained and the relationships we have established are a contributing factor in the success of our firm and your success as our client.
We believe your family deserves a lawyer you can trust. Thousands of families in Tennessee have relied on our expertise and have trusted us with planning for their family member with a disability.
We focus our practice on doing a few things and doing them very well. We help clients in the areas of Special Needs Trusts, Conservatorships, Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. This focus allows us to provide the quality legal advice with the personal touch and client service that our clients have come to expect.